The Sigma AquaCover range offers water-based solutions that are also completely free from lead and chromate pigments. Health and safety legislation is forever changing and the demand for solvent free protective coatings is increasing – the Sigma AquaCover range has the answer.
For free technical advice or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 01933 426225 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use our enquiry form below and we will respond shortly.
- Reliable atmospheric protection in coastal and light industrial areas.
- Primers offer excellent rust prevention and long lasting steel, galvanised steel and concrete protection.
- Coatings deliver high build quality in a range of semi-gloss colours.
- Products can be thinned down with tap water.
- Can be overcoated with conventional paints.
- Applied by either airless spray, brush or roller.
A quality solution, designed with safety and VOC in mind.
We endevour to keep all Data and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) current and up-to-date (within the last 3 months) on our website, however it is advised that you always speak with the office to ensure that you have the latest versions. Instructions for use and Safety Information should be be strictly adhered to at all times.