A range of easy to use, fast drying and single pack alkyd coatings from Hempel. A range of different finishes can be achieved with our user friendly range.
For free technical advice or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 01933 426225 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use our enquiry form below and we will respond shortly.
When you need a paint that’s tough, versatile and easy to use, try an alkyd. Combining the performance and durability of an oil-based paint with ease and convenience of a water-based paint.
Recommended for multiple surfaces including steel, aluminium, woodwork, and much more – please consult the relevant data sheets for more information.
Hempel’s Speed-dry Alkyd 43140
- Perfect solution for in shop application
- Good adhesion to steel
- Does not contain any lead and chromates
- Good results with brush application
- Contains zinc phosphate
- Excellent recoatability with polyurethane alkyd and chlorinated rubber topcoats
- Complies with EU Directive 2004/42/EC
Hempel’s Silvium 51570
- Contains aluminium
- Good light reflection
- Complies with Section 175.300 of the Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 – Dry Foodstuff
- Tested for non-contamination of grain cargo at the Newcastle Occupational Health & Hygiene, GB
- Complies with EU Directive 2004/42/EC: subcategory i
Hempalin Enamel 52140
- Weather resistant
- Resistant to salt water, mineral oil spillage and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Approved as a low flame spread material when used as part of a predefined paint system. Please refer to “Declaration of Conformity” from the manufacturer.
- Complies with EU Directive 2004/42/EC, subcategory i
Hempaquick Enamel 53840
- Good gloss and colour retention