Zinga is a film-galvanising system containing atomised zinc particles that are bound together with a unique and conductive binder. Zinga bonds exceptionally well onto correctly prepared steel, brass, aluminium and cast-iron to form a solid zinc layer containing a minimum of 96% zinc in the dry film. Zinga has all of the advantages of hot-dip galvanising and zinc thermal spray, but with none of their application and over-coating problems.
- Easy to use
- One component
- A cost-effective way to hot-dip galvanising
- Highly resistant to mechanical abrasion
- Certified as non-flammable (BS476 parts 6 & 7) for fire propagation and spread of flame
- Certified low smoke emissions BS6853 - B2
- Certifified low toxicity BS6853-D8.4
- Certified to Norsok M501-7 and M501-1 (rev6). 3
- Certified to ISO12944-6
The product can:
- Be used to repair or build-up existing hot-dip galvanising.
- More than double the servicee-life of a duplex coating system.
- Be applied onto damp surfaces and at very high humidity (95%)
- Be applied down to -15C to +40C
- Be welded through to x-ray quality up to 60 microns dry film thickness
- Longer protection than hot-dip galvanising of the same thickness (DFT)
- Easy on-site application
- Extreme adhesion properties onto steel and other metallic surfaces
- Extreme flexibility: it will not crack or delaminate
- Minimal preparation on existing hot dip galvanising
- Cathodic protection
- Unlimited pot & shelf life
- Lower environment impact vs HDG process.
For more information please see the technical data sheet. Contact us on 01933 426225 for any enquiries or information!