AquaZinga is based on inorganic zinc silicates and, with its high zinc content (92% in the dry film, it provides cathodic protection to ferrous metals.
AquaZinga is highly resistant to abrasion and is designed to withstand corrosive environments and severe conditions, including high temperatures of up to 600°C. As a stand-alone system it can be used as an alternative to hot-dip galvanising and metallisation. It can also be used as a primer under high-heat paints.
Typical uses for Aquazinga include ballast tanks, turbine exhausts and high-heat pipelines.
- Works in constant temperatures of up to 600°C
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Highly resistant to steam and other hot gases
- Highly resistant to hydrocarbons
- Offers high tolerance to thermal shock
- Offers high tolerance to mechanical shock
- Has a high level of conductivity
- Has a Ph range of 5.5 to 12.5
- Works in tandem with sacrificual anodes
- Can be overcoated with a wide range of compatible products
More information can be found on the technical data sheet.
For more technical information or advice please do not hesitate to contact us on 01933 426225 or email@example.com, we are always happy to help!